The Fenix PD35 TAC Edition Flashlight, surpasses the older model PD35 in performance and tactical employment.
Designed with the military and law enforcement professionals in mind, this flashlight is pretty small and features up to 1000 lumens in output (turbo mode).
The Fenix PD35 TAC Edition Flashlight is the more expensive one in our 5 tactical flashlights review but also feels like a higher quality item. The screw threads are machined very nicely. The metal is solid, attractive looking, and functional.
If it would be enough in a real survival situation, I don’t know. With all of these tactical flashlights, it’s good to try it out around the home before you take it with you in the field.
84% of the people on Amazon give it the full 5 starts in their review.
- Bulb Type: Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED (50000 hours lifespan)
- Lumens: 960LM (manufacturer rated)
- Size: 5.5 inches (Length) x 1 inch (Diameter)
- Battery Type: 1 x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 2 x 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Material: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Adjustable focus range
- Carrying clip
- 4 Modes of Operation: Turbo (960 Lumens), High (460 Lumens), Mid (180 Lumens), Low (50 Lumens), Economy (14 Lumens)
- Low-voltage warning function
Price Range (approx)
Between $70 and $100
All our reviews are done based on independent user reviews plus our own experience with the subject at hand. Please also read our disclaimer at the bottom of the page.